Wednesday 5 February 2014

Welcome to the family - Sahara. The Abyssinian cross Tabby kitten

I found Sahara on the pet rescue site - she was originally with the shelter Little Whiskers Cat and Dog rescue stationed in Melbourne Australia. Sahara had a sister who was also up for adoption called Sasha, who had a dotted coat (very rare) and apple green eyes. I chose Sahara as she was more calm and relaxed where as Sasha was very active. 
Considering I had an older cat and another dog, I thought the calmer kitten was a better choice. 

http://www.petrescue.com.au/groups/10670

I am already head over heels in love with Sahara - she's extremely curious, loves being around people and is so gentle with the other pets. She is happy to just flop down right next to you as you watch t.v or read. 


She is just so much fun to be around - she doesn't shed (none that we've noticed anyway) and eats everything I put in front of her. She also becomes very attached to people, she will follow me everywhere and always wants to poke her nose in to see what I'm doing. The kittens come already toilet trained, de sexed, wormed, micro chipped and had their first vaccination. 

If you're looking for a gorgeous new bundle of cuteness to join your family - I suggest checking out all the cats and kittens looking for homes in rescue groups. 


No comments:

Post a Comment