Thursday 11 April 2013

Why should I run?

I took a step back as the light next to it turned off, and then the one next to that also switched. The shadows pooling together shifted upwards, building a body of a man with green eyes. It was Lock; I knew it even with his face completely masked ...in darkness. He was standing at the end of the platform, bearing sharpened white teeth and highlight green eyes. Then he ran at me.

He came charging through, blowing the lights out as he passed underneath them, their brittle glass bodies cracking and exploding with sharp bangs. Panic hit me hard and fast, forcing my legs to stumble backwards but I was no match to his incredible speed. He was a tidal wave of darkness and I had nowhere to go but back.
 
 
 
Artist/ Photographer: Mala-Lesbia

No comments:

Post a Comment