Friday 15 March 2013

Turning Pages - Interview

Thank you so much to Turning Pages - facebook link here- for this really exciting and creative interview. I had such a blast answering all of your questions, especially because I got to speak about my great love of Japan. ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
 
Example:
 
  1. What is a question you’ve always wanted to be asked in an interview but never have? And what is the answer?
Currently I am writing three different stories on completely different genres. One is My Demonic Ghost, which is the paranormal story, one of them is called Dusty Blood where it exists in a high fantasy world plagued with giant Zodiac guardians, mages and other mystical creatures and the last is Mechanical Breath which is a cyborg race of humans turning themselves into machines just to survive on their planet.
My question to myself would be, if I had a choice which world would I pick to live in? Ghosts (My Demonic Ghost), Zodiac guardians (Dusty Blood) or Cyborgs (Mechanical Breath)?
My answer…. Zodiac Guardians (Dusty Blood). Why? The world of the Zodiac Guardians is filled with magic and the chance to meet dragons and fly on the backs of giant birds. Where the word impossible doesn’t exist and you can achieve anything you want once you put your mind to it. Plus, a fiery, stubborn, temperamental and rebellious young man by the name of Sebastian lives there, fighting for your affection and the freedom of the cursed.


No comments:

Post a Comment