Wednesday 23 January 2013

Rise of the Dead



Just a small post in celebration to my finally being able to squirm out of my writing block and explore the world of My Demonic Ghost Book Three. The more and more I try to see the world through their eyes the more I feel their struggles and the more their happiness is able to pick me up off my feet. There's so much frustrated love and passion to explore that at times I find myself leaning away from the keyboard just to catch my breath. 
Lock and Rachael are growing stronger and stronger, I'm unable to keep them silent anymore. The spirits are uprising, the demons are cracking the surface to our earth and they refuse to be ignored. 

And so I start the ending of their story...


The green eyed monster is following you.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment