Wednesday 19 December 2012

200 LIKES! WE DID IT!

 
 
OH MY GOSH! WE MADE IT TO 200 LIKES!!!
 
 
 
This is a HUGE accomplishment, considering at the start of the week I was sitting on a lonely 46 likes. Thank you to Jessica Johnson and Lisa Markson and just everyone for helping me reach this milestone.
As promised, there will be two winners who get a free copy of My Demonic Ghost on ebook. 
 
 And, from the star of the show, Lock would like to thank you too!! 
 
 



*Lock's eyes shimmer among the darkness for a moment, the air around you starts to feel colder under your clothes and the lights above your head dim within his appearance. He dares not show more than just a hint of snake eyes breaking against the dark*

 
 Hmm.... looks delicious. More Hosts the better. I don't know if you are brave or just ignorant, but now that I have you I won't let you go so easily.
 
*Lock curls his lower lip into his mouth and bites his smile, a flash of white teeth just a fleeting sight as he disappears back into the depths of shadows*

 

 Well... at least he made an appearance. ♥ ♥ ♥
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment