Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Ghostly Shadow

Artist: Alexzappa
 
Death, it’s ironic how I used to not recognise it as a living thing where it now follows me like my own shadow. Always following carefully. But now it had a face and a name, I called it Lock.
Lock and Rachael from My Demonic Ghost - Book One.

Lock is a banished spirit; a demonic ghost that gives him cursed powerful eyes and dark magic powers. Rachael is his human host, a walking battery source that allows Lock to survive on the human plane. Together they are searching for a safe haven to save Lock from damnation.


This is absolutely beautiful, thank you so much to Alexzappa for her amazing piece of Lock and Rachael, she really was able to breathe life to these characters and I just love their positioning, Lock peeking over Rachael's shoulder and the night time city background just looks amazing.
If you have a moment, please check out Alexzappa's gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment